Холдвей

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Холдвей » Деловой разговор » Глоссарий по миру

Глоссарий по миру

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 36

Будем совместно собирать термины и статьи, которые облегчат понимание мира и сделают его еще краше! Пожалуйста, предложения о необходимых статьях в глоссарий размещайте в Вопросник, а сюда - только готовые дополняющие материалы по игре.

Алхимия - раздел духовной практики, занимается изучением/изготовлением артефактов и сбором качественных ингредиентов для медикаментов. Алхимики-аптекари торгуют зельями и порошками своего приготовления, слегка конфликтуют с дипломированными врачами и подрабатывают лекарями.
Анаватеру (ударение на "е") - главная и единственная Богиня мира. Добра и лояльна к людям, пока речь не заходит о конкуренции в виде мелких божков. Подробнее в Описании мира.
Артефакт - предмет, содержащий концентрат духовной энергии и запрограммированный на определенное воздействие. Все артефакты создаются сильными духовно людьми, омедзи или алхимиками. Уничтожаются ими же. БОльшая часть артефактов - это инструменты омедзи, их оружие против суров. Но есть и общего пользования, например: "вечный уголек" - служит хозяйкам для розжига печей и светильников.
Благовест - воскресенье, день похода в Храм для приношения и благодарности Богине, исповеди, общению с омедзи.
Градоправитель - мэр города.
Демон - обычно их принимают за садаров, к своему несчастью. Демонов всего трое в мире, это бывшие боги, лишенные способности созидать, несут не столько зло, сколько эгоизм и пофигизм к чужим проблемам, служат богине. Подробнее в Описании мира.
Джимат - см. Артефакт. Духовное оружие экзорциста. Омедзи может сменить много джиматов за жизнь, но на каждый текущий момент у него может быть только ОДИН джимат. По смерти владельца, джимат уничтожается, иначе превратится в проклятое оружие и принесет беды новому владельцу.
Омедзи - экзорцисты, оперативный отряд жрецов, которые имеют высокую духовную силу и занимаются изгнанием злых духов из домов граждан. Подробнее смотри в Описании мира.
Ратуша - здание городской мэрии, там работает градоправитель и его канцелярия.
Садар - "существо-не человек", материализованный сур или бывший божок, нежить, маскируются под людей. Подробнее в Описании мира.
Сур - это безмозглый сгусток жизненной энергии, питается человеческими эманациями, в основном негативными эмоциями, с ростом способны пожирать души людей. Подробнее в Описании мира
Шин - см. Артефакт. Рабочий инструмент омедзи Холдвея. Металлическая сфера, умещается в руку, активируется смещением пластин, содержит "истинный свет", который парализует сура на месте и показывает его экзорцисту.
Экзорцизм - см. Омедзи. Единственный на текущий момент вид магии, доступный людям. Заключается в концентрации духовной энергии для изгнания/уничтожения/вызова нечистых духов (суров, садаров, призраков, демонов)

Постельное из натурального шелка - роскошь и шик, доступные каждому! Шёлк представляет собой ткань, которую изготавливают из коконов тутового шелкопряда. Данный материал отличает нежность и утонченность, он имеет приятные тактильные ощущения и обеспечивает максимально комфортный сон. В интернет-магазине можно купить элитное шелковое белье всемирно известного бренда домашнего текстиля, где Вы найдете большой выбор расцветок, выгодные цены и различные размеры постельных комплектов.
Подробнее поглядеть можно здесь:

We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with useful info to work on. You have done an impressive activity and our entire community will likely be thankful to you.

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Thanks for sharing such a pleasant idea, post is fastidious, thats why i have read it fully

Great information. Lucky me I recently found your website by chance (stumbleupon). I've bookmarked it for later!

Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. That is a really smartly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly return.

Hello my friend! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with approximately all significant infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

Keep on writing, great job!

Why users still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world all is presented on net?

It's an awesome piece of writing for all the web visitors; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

Wow, fantastic weblog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for? you made running a blog glance easy. The total look of your web site is excellent, as well as the content!

Your style is so unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this web site.

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say great blog!

Hello! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Outstanding blog and superb design.

These are genuinely wonderful ideas in regarding blogging. You have touched some nice points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

What's up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this post i thought i could also create comment due to this brilliant post.

I love it when folks get together and share opinions. Great website, keep it up!

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with useful info to work on. You've done an impressive activity and our whole group will probably be thankful to you.

Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness to your put up is just great and that i could suppose you're knowledgeable in this subject. Well with your permission let me to grasp your RSS feed to stay updated with drawing close post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please continue the gratifying work.

Interesting blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks a lot

You actually make it seem really easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually one thing which I think I'd by no means understand. It seems too complicated and extremely large for me. I'm looking ahead to your subsequent publish, I will try to get the cling of it!

Hello! I've been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Kingwood Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the excellent job!

Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and appearance. I must say you've done a awesome job with this. Additionally, the blog loads extremely quick for me on Internet explorer. Outstanding Blog!

Awesome post.

If some one wants expert view on the topic of running a blog after that i recommend him/her to pay a quick visit this webpage, Keep up the good job.

Great web site you've got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I honestly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you have been using? I'm experiencing some minor security problems with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any solutions?

If you wish for to improve your familiarity simply keep visiting this site and be updated with the newest news posted here.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Пост от 500 символов и больше, не забываем ставить перенаправления.

Волшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов Поддержать форум на Forum-top.ru

Вы здесь » Холдвей » Деловой разговор » Глоссарий по миру